What happens at Convention?
Canada's NDP will release a full, detailed agenda closer to Convention, but it will include:
- discussion and adoption of policy resolutions;
- training sessions to improve our skills as activists ahead of the election;
- election of Canada's NDP Table Officers and Federal Executive;
- reports from various Executives, committees, and bodies; and
- vote on whether or not to conduct a leadership review.
What accessibility measures will be at Convention?
Some accessibility initiatives you can expect at Convention are larger aisles in the plenary room, availability of ushers to provide assistance, reserved seating, mobile microphones, access to a quiet room, digital documents or print/alternative format documents by request, English and French interpretation, closed captioning services in all sessions and additional accommodations are available upon request.
If you are a delegate and have a specific accessibility request or want more details on services offered, please don’t hesitate to submit that request. Please submit requests to Canada's NDP by September 13th to ensure availability of services.