What a year it’s been.
At every level, your NDP team has been working hard to give people help and hope so all of us can get through this pandemic. Working together, we’ve accomplished so much—and we’re not slowing down.
We hope you’ll join us for our 2021 Annual General Meeting.
At the meeting, we’ll hear important updates from our MPP Bhutila Karpoche, City Councillor Gord Perks, and TDSB Trustee Robin Pilkey. We’ll review the work of our riding association over the past year, discuss ways to get involved, elect a new joint Executive, and select our delegates for federal Convention.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Please RSVP now to receive the Zoom link.
To be eligible to vote, you must be an NDP member in good standing.
6:50 pm: Registration Opens
7 pm: Annual General Meeting
- Call to Order
- Land Acknowledgement
- Anti-Oppression Statement
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes from 2020 Annual General Meeting (PDF)
Reports, updates, and Q&A:
- MPP Bhutila Karpoche
- Councillor Gord Perks
- TDSB Trustee Robin Pilkey
- Provincial President Jason Wagar
- Provincial Financial Agent Karen Ridley
- Federal President Francis Kung
- Federal Financial Agent Laëtitia Eyssartel
- Acclamations to the Executive and 2021 Federal Convention Delegates
Verifying your Membership Status
Not sure of your membership status? Please contact [email protected] or call 647.258.6047 for assistance.
If you were a member in good standing in 2020 and have not yet renewed your membership for 2021, please do so at ontariondp.ca/join.